This private bank was established as Watts & Co by 1804. It was known as Watts, Bloxsome, Watts & Player by 1812 and Bloxsome & Co by 1813. It was also known as Dursley & Uley Bank. The bank was acquired by National Provincial Bank of England in 1835.
Summary of archive holdings elsewhere
- Gloucestershire Archives: Partnership agreement 1807 (Ref: D3398/3/5/13)