Customer onboarding information for NatWest Markets Plc
Company information for NatWest Markets Plc
The below information is provided to support customers who need to onboard NatWest Markets Plc as a new counterparty.
NatWest Markets Plc is registered in Scotland No. 90312 with limited liability.
The registered address for NatWest Markets Plc is 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.
The full address of its principal place of business is 250 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4AA.
Legal entity information
- NatWest Markets Plc Companies House registration
- NatWest Markets Plc Articles of Association (PDF 376 KB)
- NatWest Markets Plc Board of Directors
- NatWest Markets Plc Annual Reports and Accounts
- NatWest Markets Plc registration with Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority
- Current NatWest Group legal entity structure (PDF 99KB)
- NatWest Markets Plc Privacy Statement
- NatWest Markets Plc Terms of Business (PDF 283KB)
- Ultimate Parent - NatWest Group plc listing on the London Stock Exchange
To request the NatWest Markets Plc Powers of Attorney, please submit a request to Clientaccountmanagement@natwestmarkets.com.
Our legal entity name change
On 30 April 2018 our legal entity The Royal Bank of Scotland Public Limited Company (RBS plc) was renamed NatWest Markets Plc. Existing legal documentation continued to be enforceable from this date and any legal relationship between your company and RBS plc did not change when RBS plc was renamed NatWest Markets Plc.
To evidence this rename, please refer to the Companies House Change of Name Certificate (PDF 55KB) and The Royal Bank of Scotland public limited company Special Resolutions on Change of Company Name (certified copy) (PDF 21KB)
You can also find more information by viewing the NatWest Markets Plc registration on the Companies House website.
Regulatory disclosure information
NatWest Markets Plc provides all required regulatory disclosures via Markit ISDA Amend. If you are not permissioned to see our representations via this platform please let us know at Clientaccountmanagement@natwestmarkets.com and we will add you.
A summary of the key details is also provided below:
- EMIR:NatWest Markets Plc. is a Financial Counterparty (FC) under EMIR and a Clearing Category 2 counterparty for all mandatory clearable products.
- Dodd Frank:NatWest Markets Plc. is not a US Person, nor is it the Guaranteed or Conduit Affiliate of a US Person as per the CFTC’s definition of a US Person for Dodd-Frank purposes. It is also not an Affiliate Conduit has no US Person Guarantees. NatWest Markets Plc is a provisionally registered Swap Dealer in the US.
- MiFID II: NatWest Markets Plc is an EU Investment firm, and registered as a Systematic Internaliser. The Market Identifier Code (MIC) is NWMS. For details on NatWest Markets Plc MiFID II compliance please see here
- For Key Information Documents in respect of PRIIPs please see here