Customer Onboarding Information
Company information for NatWest Markets N.V.
The below information is provided to support customers who need to onboard NatWest Markets N.V. as a new counterparty.
The registered/business address for NatWest Markets N.V. is:
Claude Debussylaan 94,
1082 MD Amsterdam,
Legal entity information
To request the NatWest Markets N.V. Powers of Attorney, please submit a request to email@example.com
Regulatory disclosure information
NatWest Markets N.V. provides all required regulatory disclosures via Markit ISDA Amend. If you are not permissioned to see our representations via this platform please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you.
A summary of the key details is also provided below:
- EMIR: NatWest Markets N.V. is a Financial Counterparty (FC) under EMIR and a Clearing Category 2 counterparty for all mandatory clearable products.
- Dodd Frank: NatWest Markets N.V. is not a US Person, nor is it the Guaranteed or Conduit Affiliate of a US Peron as per the CFTC’s definition of a US Person for Dodd-Frank purposes. Not an Affiliate Conduit has No US Person Guarantees.
- MiFID II: NatWest Markets N.V. is an EU Investment firm, and registered as a Systematic Internaliser. The Market Identifier Code (MIC) is NWNV.
Tax and Anti-Financial Crime Information
The Wolfsberg Group Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Questionnaire is available on request to counterparts requiring this information in support of a relationship with NatWest Markets Plc or another NatWest Group entity.
The following NatWest Group financial crime statements can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
- Anti-Money Laundering Statement (PDF 237KB)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Statement (PDF 263KB)
- Anti-Tax Evasion Statement (PDF 232KB)
- USA Patriot Act Certificate 2019 (see page 15/16) (PDF 404KB)
- List of NatWest Group Entities (PDF 123KB)
Additional information can be found on the our purpose page of natwestgroup.com.
To request the below information please submit a request to globalTaxResolicitationCOE@natwestmarkets.com
- W-8BEN-E form, Certificate of Status of Beneficial Owner for U.S. Tax Withholding and Reporting
- Entity tax residency self-certification form (known also as the CRS form)
The below information is provided to enable customers to set up NatWest Markets N.V. as a new counterparty. We’ll confirm to customers via email the date that their trading will commence from NatWest Markets N.V.
- NatWest Markets N.V. legal entity identifier (LEI): X3CZP3CK64YBHON1LE12
- NatWest Markets N.V. SWIFT BIC: RBOSNL2RTCM
- NatWest Markets N.V. Cash SSIs (PDF 79KB)
- NatWest Markets N.V. Securities SSIs (PDF 79KB)
- NatWest Markets N.V. Treasury SSIs (PDF 80KB)
- Call backs to confirm Cash SSIs or for any operational queries can be made to FXMM Ops +44 (0)131 626 6005, +44 (0)131 626 4995, +44 (0)131 626 2998
- Call backs to confirm Securities SSIs or for any operational queries can be made to FI Ops +44 (0)131 519 5500, +44 (0) 121 566 4248, +44 131 525 1265, +44 (0)131 626 8011, +44 (0)131 626 9020
Additional information if you will use an electronic platform to confirm your FXMM trades with us:
- FXALL: Long Name = NatWest Markets N.V. Short Name = NWM NV@rbs
- GTSS: map to the new BIC (RBOSNL2RTCM)
- MISYS: map to the new BIC (RBOSNL2RTCM)
- Bloomberg: map to the new BIC at deal code level and then submit via SSPV to the new BIC
- 360T: Long Name = NatWest Markets N.V. Short Name = NatWest Markets EU
Nostro account information for NatWest Markets N.V. has been uploaded into the above platforms.
- CLS: Natwest Markets N.V. (BIC RBOSNL2RTCM) is an Additional Submission Location (ASL) to the existing NatWest Markets PLC membership. Trades with ASL can be settled directly.
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC): Central Trade Manager (CTM): RBOSNL2RTCM
Model name: NWMNV
Model name: NWMNV
Participant Name: NatWest Markets Plc
Short Code: RBOS
Legal Entity Name: NatWest Markets N.V.
NatWest Markets NV entity: 0000T6C9
- Tax: The Tax Identifier for NatWest Markets N.V.is US Tax ID 13-5268975 / Foreign Tin 0010-28-133
- TriResolve (TriOptima): NWMNV
- Our Tradeweb code is “RBS”
Changes to services - Trax and Aladdin confirmations
Please note that we will not be providing Trax or Aladdin confirmations as a service from NatWest Markets N.V. Aladdin fixed income confirmations will be sent via email/fax to the addresses we have on file for you.
NatWest Markets N.V. Financials
NatWest Markets N.V. is regulated by the Dutch Central Bank (“DNB”). It will comply with the capital requirements, as set by the DNB, during the relocation process.
Following the transfer of assets, NatWest Markets N.V. will continue to have capital ratios in excess of the regulatory minima and consistent with the CET1 ratio shown in NatWest Markets N.V. Annual Reports and Accounts.
*For UK entities or UK subsidiaries that require information to onboard NatWest Markets Plc as a new counterparty, please also email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Agile Markets is a trade mark of NatWest Group plc.
Copyright © 2019 NatWest Group plc. All rights reserved.
Customer Onboarding for NatWest Markets Plc