03 Mar 2022
Disasters Emergency Committee launches Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal
NatWest Group will match donations up to £1 million.
The crisis in Ukraine is threatening the lives and livelihoods of people across the country. More than half a million have fled their homes. Leaving behind jobs, belongings and loved ones, they need shelter, food and water.
Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) charities and their local partners are in Ukraine and across the border in neighbouring countries. They’re working to meet the immediate needs of all people fleeing with food, water, health assistance, protection and trauma care.
At NatWest Group, our thoughts are with the people and families whose lives have been affected by the crisis in Ukraine. Here’s how we’re helping our customers and colleagues make donations to the appeal.
How NatWest Group is supporting the DEC appeal
- We will match colleague and customer donations up to £1 million, between now and 30 June or until the £1 million has been used.
- Customers can donate directly to the appeal here
- We are setting up the facility for Rewards customers to donate to the DEC Ukraine appeal.
- Colleagues can donate to the appeal through a dedicated internal Sponsor Me page.
- We offer fee free international payments anywhere in the world on our digital channels.
The Group has no exposure to the region through our operations or material dependencies on suppliers.