Read more about our ambition to be a leading bank in the UK helping to address the climate challenge.
We champion the potential of people and families at every stage of their lives. By working to create a society which is financially confident and resilient, we want to empower people to take control of their finances and their futures, and to make the most of their money.
1. MoneySense has helped 11.5million young people learn about money since it launched in 1994. More about MoneySense
2. NatWest Thrive - a programme for 8 to 18-year-olds that aims to help them develop their self-belief as well as their money confidence; reaching more than 800 young people across the UK during 2022.
(1) Includes additional initiatives approved during 2021 and 2022 which met the criteria for inclusion in the financial capability target
(2) Includes instances where customers had savings with other banks and transferred them to their NatWest Group account.
(3) Includes additional 144k customers for 2021 and 2020. The customers helped to start to save criteria were revised in April 2022 to reflect products aligned to the ambition.
(4) Starting from May 2022.
(*) Within the scope of EY assurance. Refer to page 70 of 2022 ESG Supplement (PDF 9.6MB).