RBS and NatWest online banking has undergone a significant overhaul to make sure it’s serving customer needs. The new look came about after changes requested in customer feedback were implemented.
The upgrade now means that online banking offers a range of new features. Customers will be able to:
- Change the reference on payments to existing payees without a card reader
- Order a PIN reminder for their debit card
- Report a lost or damaged credit card and order a new one
- Request a change to their credit card limit
- Set up a Direct Debit on their credit card
Alongside these changes, if customers need any help while banking online this can now be found this under the ‘support’ tab at the top of the page.
Customers are doing their banking where and when it’s convenient for them; with the amount of online and mobile transactions we process growing by over 200% since 2010. This trend is set to continue as more and more of our customers bank with us through our digital channels.
This change to online banking follows an announcement of £1bn of investment in the services we offer. Alongside upgrading our online banking platform we’re also upgrading 400 branches across the UK with new technology.
The changes took effect from Wednesday 21 January on RBS.co.uk and from Wednesday 28 January on NatWest.com.