About NatWest Group
NatWest Group is a relationship bank for a digital world. We champion potential; breaking down barriers and building financial confidence so the 19 million people, families and businesses we serve in communities throughout the UK and Ireland can rebuild and thrive. If our customers succeed, so will we.
We employ around 60,000 colleagues who support our customers through our well-known customer-facing brands:
- We help our retail and business customers with their everyday banking needs through our NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank brands. We are the largest supporter of UK business, banking around one in four businesses across the UK.
- Our Private Banking customers know us through their relationships with Coutts, Adam & Company, Child & Co and Drummonds.
- NatWest Markets serves our corporate and institutional clients globally and RBS International provides banking services to [personal, private, commercial and financial institution] customers in the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar and Luxembourg.
- NatWest Group also has a number of specialist banking brands – find out more here.
Our purpose is to champion potential and we have identified three key areas of focus where we can make a meaningful contribution to our customers and our communities:
- Enterprise: We are tackling the barriers to enterprise.
- Learning: We are building financial confidence.
- Climate: We are playing an active role in the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Our purpose is underpinned by four strategic priorities to deliver sustainable returns to shareholders.
Our strategy is to deliver on our purpose and drive sustainable returns to shareholders through four strategic priorities. We will build deeper relationships with our customers; supporting them at every stage of their lives, being simple to deal with and powered by innovation and by allocating our capital where we can make the most difference. We are simple, safe and secure and live by our values.
By championing potential and helping people, families and businesses to rebuild and thrive, we will succeed together.
Watch this short film to understand more about our strategy.