NatWest Carbon Tracker
This is for media use and not a financial promotion.
Eligible businesses can apply to join the pilot of our carbon tracker app. We’ll initially be piloting the app for 2 to 3 months with up to 500 businesses. We’re looking for businesses who care about the environment, want to understand the impact they’re having and learn more about carbon footprint.
To apply, you will need to:
- Have a NatWest Business account and be registered for Online Banking
- Operate in one of the following sectors and sub-sectors:
- Manufacturing (Textiles/Food and Drink/Construction/Building Materials)
- Transport (Automotive Sales/Maintenance and Repairs/Automotive Rental/Transport and Logistics)
- Have an annual turnover of less than £2m
- Be either a sole trader, partnership or limited company registered and/or with your principal place of business in the UK
- Have an iPhone 6 or above
We use Open Banking to connect your account and analyse your transaction data.
Terms and conditions apply.
To apply, SMEs should contact a NatWest Relationship Manager to confirm their eligibility or go to www.natwest.com/business/green-banking/carbon-tracker.html
Carbon Footprint Tracker for retail customers
Carbon Footprint Tracker available once opted in via the Spending feature in our app, and is provided in conjunction with CoGo. Spending and app criteria apply.